I think I want to start seeing things in different perspective, and I want to start it today! (and God knows how long it will last...:))
1. Whenever Abang Addi come back late from work, instead of complaining:
-I want to think... At least he got a job and he's not out partying with somebody..
2. When Azan and Iyan crying and waking up in the middle of the night (and the worse part is when they start talking to each other and refuse to go back to sleep)
-Hey.. I have twins and a few are selected to have this experience. And also, the most important thing is that you have child to care for and think about couple who are dying to be in your place.
3. When Iman keep on talking and asking me questions when all I need is peace and quiet:
-He's healthy and it shows that his brain is working all the time - essential ingredient to be a doctor.. hahahaha
4. I am missing my family back in Malaysia (more than ever now since Kak Yin is also in
Malaysia)
-This is my home and what I am sacrificing now is for my sons' future.
5. It's so damn difficult to shed the stubborn weight no matter how hard I tried:
-You have enough money to buy lots of different food and you are healthy enough to consume all of it. Think about the people in 3rd world country and how they survive each day on food aid. You want to lose weight? Eat less and move more!
6. I want to work! I have out of work long enough.
-Look at your sons. They need you at home to be with them. Dont worry to much - the time will come to have your own career.
7. I wish that I have excess money to hire house keeper so that I dont have to do the housework, cooking, washing etc etc etc etc
-Just remember this: everything that you do for your family esp your husband, you will get reward from Allah.. that's the easiest reward that you ever get...you dont want it eh??? And also it's a good excercise what.. I thought you want to lose weight..
8. It's freezing cold at night and the weather are sucks!
Hey.. you are alive and stop complaining!
And the new thinking starts NOW! tick tock tick tock...
5 comments:
kak myra, be thankful at least your boys turn out to be very handsome, cute and healthy ;)
Alhamdullilah... they will grow up...
kak myra...~~~
baru tau ada blog ni
will be a frequesnt visitor ;)
boleh updatekan diri ngan imaan's progress, altho die probably dah melupakan auntie ella..huhu
hahhahh...
kelakar la kau ni
yes..apa2 pun BERSYUKURLAH...
kak,in short what u need most is to thank ALLAH for all the good things in this world.at least when your children grow up u have lots of stories to tell them...can u see the living eg now?non other then abah kan?mama
Post a Comment