Alhamdullilah.. Allah granted Ciman's wish... :)
You see, its been an awful weather here in UK.. constant raining, windy, cold bla bla bla.. so come last week, I 've been a bit worried because I had promised Ciman to bring him to Legoland this Easter.
Ciman, being him, sense my worries so every night, before he went to sleep, he included these in his prayer,
"Ya Allah, please dont rain.. I want to go to Legoland to play with the roller coaster with the water.."
Hahahaha..
So innocent..
Saying that, his other doas would also include:
"Ya Allah, please Ciman dont want to grow up old, I dont want to die and go inside the hole.."
"Ya Allah, please my brothers dont spit the food, its not nice.."
and last but not least:
"Ya Allah, please Abah can come to Disneyland with me.."
Sangat comel........
6 comments:
TQ CIMAN 4 the Doa...INSHA ALLAH abah will come.at disney dont drag abah go on impossible rides unless Ciman holds Abah's hand.see u in july.
ala jeles sgt la...nak g disneyland jugak..aci tak nak join??huhuh..hmm nak g jugakkkkkkkkk
Abah.. akak lupe nak add.. Iman also nak ajak Abah g Legoland.. dier nak naik Pirate Fall ngan Abah... hahahaha..
Kyin: jom arr.. sure ke nak follow?? leh dapat coti tak?
PIRATE FALLS????must be ready but ciman have to hold Abah's hands..ABAH
Pirate Fall tu yang second pic from bottom.. dier naik dua kali ngan Addi.. lame giler nak beratur.. dekat sejam.. lain kali kalo pegi.. akak nak subscribe Que Bot..
comel la doa-doa ciman.. hehe
Post a Comment