BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, 5 May 2010

What if?

I have doubts about moving to Preston...


What if I don't like the place?

What if Iman dont like the school that I am putting him through?

What if the people is a bit racist?

What if I cant find a job?

What if I dont have any friends?

What if Halal and Asian shops are far away from home?

What if?

What if???

Hargh!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abah..relax.anyway u have to face it.maybe u find something interesting there..new n bigger house,new surrounding,new friends,etc.tgk kat web tak ada pulak halal shops.maybe outdated.take some time to adjust.so u have to really search for a good LOCATION.

Anonymous said...

everything concerning the future is full of 'ifs'.only ALLAH knows what's coming.we can only pray for d best.have full trust in HIM.ALLAH tak akan anianya akak n famili.to improve your life u need d change...dont worry u have your family with u through thick n thin...mama iringi dgn doa.

Anonymous said...

InsyaAllah, you'll happy there... new environment.. new friends... sedey lak kiter... uhuk..uhuk

Myra said...

Thanks for your prayer.. really help me through this undecisive time.. wish I know more about the future..:)