BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

DD at 16months


What to expect-The toddler year (Heidi Murkoff, Arlene Eisenberg and Sandee Hathaway)

'You cant keep a toddler from climbing, nor should you try.As with any newly chalked up skill, she wants to, and should be allowed to, practise it to perfection.'

Errr.. excuse me??

To what extend? And now I really wish that I have extra eyes - 2 behind my head, 2 on tummy level and 2 on knee level..

You want to know why??? I'll tell you why...

It's because of their adventure! two of them!!! Always thinking of something to do when I turned my back on them...

(Lucky me that I still have my 'reporter' though...:))


Sofa as stepping stone to window panel..

They used the Chiman's bench to play with fruits

Even when the bench is upside down, they can still climb it to get to rice cooker...

Nak tau nape Azan cry???
Sebab dier tak gheti nak turun.... so much of adventurer... purfffttt!

Do I need to say more????!!!!

Ya Allah..selamatkan anak2 ku ini... AMIN...jangan la berlaku apa2 yang buruk sepanjang dorang ber'adventure'.. AMIN YA RABBALALAMIN....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABAH bertitah...oooo so so adventurous.panjat sana sini.spy iyan use ayan as a stool.window sill tu very bahaya.make sure it is locked n impossible to open.anyway these idiosyncrasies make life what it is now...nak gelak ada,nak marah pun ada.naik darah pun memang ada."ENJOY" while u can.

Myra said...

OMG Abah... sekarang lagi ligat..time dorang slip la akak bley rehat..