Happy 2nd Birthday Azan and Iyan...
You fill our life with such a joy that I cant imagine living without you...
And also...
To Abah: Thank you very much for helping me out with house chores during my confinement..
To Mama: Thank you for sleepless nights feeding the twins and taking care of them...
To Kayin: Thank you for staying with me and helping me during my end pregnancy... and gave me the much needed support and massage...
To Awi, Ina and Kish: Thank you for coming to UK and look after my twins so that Akak n Abam can have a moment to ourselves...
Honestly without you, I dont know how I would cope...
Thank you!!!!!!
Proud father...
Along with Iyan..
Along with Azan..
Azan as today....
Iyan as today..
I have come to learn that I cant stop them from climbing..
But I am sure that I can be there to catch them when they fall..
6 comments:
ciyin munchkins da big boys!!happy birthday to both of u..i miss u so much!!!
to akak:no worries,ikhlas tulus mulus dr hati..hehehe..miss u so much akak!!
Abah bertitah...no sweat..such a joy to help out...enjoy doing the chores,sama cam kokak n rest kecik dulu.now with Dadam pun sama walaupun hyper n out sometimes..doing a service selagi larat.now kena lg jaga2..they r getting to know doing things n explore the impossibles...anyway worth the while.dah besar sok u r going to miss their pranks.
tu arr akak rase ader jugak hikmah Aloi tak jadi datang taun 2007.. datang UK 2008 instead sebab Allah nak bagi akak twins and nak Kyin help out.. :)
Hahahahahaha... Abah... sekarang ni memang tengah sakit ati la.. tapi surely I will miss them when they are at nursery in Feb insya allah...
Abah bertitah...kena atar nursery..bet u r going to miss them but at least they mix around n learn to talk not in mono syllable.sedap sikit communicate cam Dadam now..byk betul cakap n in full sentences siap dgn proper grammar..one bus,two buses,one boat,two boats,it's dada's,i wonder where is abah...let me see..i think..i m sleepy.etc etc..jenoh
Abah bertitah...kena atar nursery..bet u r going to miss them but at least they mix around n learn to talk not in mono syllable.sedap sikit communicate cam Dadam now..byk betul cakap n in full sentences siap dgn proper grammar..one bus,two buses,one boat,two boats,it's dada's,i wonder where is abah...let me see..i think..i m sleepy.etc etc..jenoh
to la.. makin dekat akak nak dapat lesen ni... akak rase makin berdebar.. bley ke akak nak go thru the day tanpa DD... aituh mase pergi London tu asik terbayang2 aje DD... adui.. takpelah.. sampai bile kan dier nak duk ngan akak.. asik terkepung ngan umah aje ni..
Post a Comment