Honestly I don't know...
Should I push Ciman harder to help me or should I just let him be? Can I put pressure to Ciman with the housework?
He is just 5 years old.
My mum used to tell me that I need to be firm with him and let him do simple house work so that when he grow up he will not feel that it is a burden to help me - but rather an enjoyable task.
I am proud of him and that what I told him every night before he went to sleep. He's very responsible and well behave - always there to help me with house core. Let it be putting dirty cloths in the washing machine, sweeping and moping kitchen floor and looking after his brothers.
But sometimes, being a 5 years old, he also have his own agenda. Occasionally he would refuse to help me, which of course make me a bit angry and sad.
Should I scold him or let him be?
All I want is for him to grow up and used to give an extra hand to housework.
I am really sorry Ciman if I ever give you a hard time.. I do it because I really love you and I want you to be a man that is not shy to help around the house... and I want to make you a better person than me..
I love you Man...
5 comments:
personally, for a five years old, na rasa kak myra is very lucky to have a son like ciman. dak2 nak jumpa kat spital sume cam spoiled brats umur2 ni..sbb omputih kan jenis pamper anak2 lebih2 kan
ok la tu...u're great mom babe. biasa la, kita yg dah tua2 ni pun kadang2 buat keje mengeluh..hehe
alor2222 sdey nye entry this time..takpela iman overall mmg good boy pun..slow2 la train die..biasela bdak2 this age kan asek nak main je..kalo girl tu rajin la kot skittt..adam camne tah nnti..
ciman tu rasanya dah baik dah as 5 yo... tapi kalau nak encourage dia tolong buat kerja (in the same time ajar dia buat house core) buat reward chart.. tapi ni kt tgk kat tv (supernanny, jo frost etc).. kt pun tgh pening, nak start discipline kat elyas ke lom lagi.. paham2 je lah anak saya tu byk ragam nya dan demanding jugak kadang2.. heheh
kak,you are a superb mom dah.i am proud of u.ciman is a well mannered son.he is being brought up well till now by u and addi.the only thing is sometimes he puts his priority before yours.all u can do is pujok aje..buat muka sedih..hoping that he will give in.kalau tak berjaya...better luck next time.jangan marah dia.mama
Post a Comment