BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, 29 March 2010

Chiman's invention

I must admit that Ciman is very creative.. always full of ideas.. which is very good but sometimes it really make me depress!!

Why? Because I dont like messy house and full of things so-called-junks!

Heish... I shouldnt say that..Very naughty of me... I should encourage him to fullfill his potential..I can live with mess.. can I? It's not long enough before I can have a neat and tidy house again...

Till then, I will close my eyes to the mess and enjoy his masterpiece instead..

Few of Ciman's painting

Binocular for Mama to see something
(Ape la Mama nak intai..)

Power Ranger Blaster

Justify Full
Super Aeroplane with Missile

Submarine with ladder to rescue Ciman's Legoman

Paper aeroplane number 100869100 complete with missile

For Mama to put Mama's money

Chiman's boat after it crash (and that explain the big hole!!!)

And lots more!!!

Hehehe..

Nowadays.. whenever Chiman says,'Mama, I want to built something', I know there will be another of this creative things to be added into my I-should-cherish-this pile..



2 comments:

Erin said...

waa suddenly kyin realise 3 blog entry kyin x baca!!!!
OMG chiman!!!!u r so creative!!kakak..impress giler tgk ciman nye invention..aka shud keep it tau..precious ok..sgt2 creative..wih nnti adam pun jadik cam ciman..yg paling cute submarine ngan ladder tu..waaaa wish i am there to see all those things...miss my nephew aiman muqri,dani yazdan n dani raiyan..balik la cpat..ciyin windu laaaa

Myra said...

hahaha.. banyak kyin.. store umah akak.. ader sekali tu iman bawak balik katon tempat letak telor yang 6 pack punyer.. dier kate sebab Mama selalu beli bekas besar so bekas kecik tu untuk tfr teor2 yang nak pakai.. hahahaha