So the day had come for us to move to Preston.. sob sob... after good 9 years in Bristol..
Lucky us that Spirit paid for the relocation expenses so we make the utmost use of £xxx located. I asked for full package packing service (ie:dismantle furniture,full packing, assemble and unpack!). The intention was simple, so that I can relaxed with my sons and avoid the unnecessary tension..muahahahaha...
But you know what, yes I did have a smooth so called moving day but on the other hand, when left unsupervised, the movers also packed the old rug, dusty/broken lamp shade, broken glasses and Abah's old luggage that was meant to be recycle! purft!
Anyhoe, here are some of the pictures that I took...
Halfway through...
The packers...
Not even full!
You know what.. maybe I should buy some more stuff.. :)
They are going to Preston..
Our dear friends..
Sedey tau nak tinggal kan umah ni.. too many memories.. this is the house that I stayed when I visited Abam (when we were engaged) and the first house when I came to UK as Abam's wife.
Bye Bristol....
4 comments:
yeay!! an update!
nak tengok pics umah baru plisss.. pweetttyy plisss =)
ala, sedeynya kan...memories tu...
ABAH bertitah..ooo my 10 yr old bag pegi juga.at least everything went smoothly n now for another memorable stay in PRESTON n maybe for a short while only n hopefully will pave the way back to home ground.another 6 days here i come.
Kish.. nanti akak lawa kan sikit umah akak.. pehtu akak amik gambar.. sekarang ni penuh kotak lagi...
Abah: pakcik tu hangkut sekali beg Abah... alahai.. baru hingat nak tinggal jek..
Zilot: ko pun nanti nak tinggalkan Riyadh kompem sayu macam aku jugak.. :)
Post a Comment