BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, 5 July 2010

Trust your mother instinct!

I wasnt feeling well last Tuesday..had serious vomitting and stomach pain... (yeuuwww... dun get so eksaited... not pregnant though... hehehehe)

So after taking some paracetamol, I asked Chaman to look after DD while I'm sleeping..

After 5 minutes or so..

I woke up.. feeling uncomfortable.. sensing that everything seems to be so quite....

I wandered why....

...........

...........

..........




This is why.....



Harghhhh......... sabar sabar sabar.. sabar sabar..... just be thankful that they didnt fall down.. or stepped on the PS3.. or pushed the TV.. or ...... or...... Nauzubillah......


3 comments:

Erin said...

Ya Allah!!!!!!!serious kah ini yang berlaku??????????so cheeky!!!!!!btw ade flat screen baru nampaknye..kuang kuang

Myra said...

you have to belip this.. no tipu2 punye...!!!
huarghhh!!! cube la tengok sape yang ketua tu.. tak padan ngan kecik kan..

Anonymous said...

mak aihhh!!! tinggi nya!!! mujur tak jatuh tv atau ps3 tu.. nanti ayah marah! hahaha