BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, 29 August 2010

Holiday with a twist...

When we first decided to have a week holiday in Scotland, we went to lots of different options for accommodation. At first I am more interested in staying in Caravan as it would save us money on food and also provide more space for the children.

But.. very the 'hampeh'.. mahal tak hingat wokey.. and on top of that we need to book for 7 nights minimum..

So, reluctantly, I looked into the cheapest option - HOSTEL...
I am very sceptical at first about staying in a hostel. What going through on mind is that we are going to live in a very basic accomodation with very basic necessities and basic toilet.. Harrghh.. tapi try ajelah kan..

I am quite lucky though that I can used Tesco vouchers for the whole 7 nights so when at least, it turn out to be a disaster, I wont lose a penny.

Anyhoe, we stayed 3 nights in Inverness Youth Hostel and a night in Aberdeen Youth Hostel and guess what.. ITS NOT THAT BAD!

Yes - the toilet is a bit outdated and yes, we have to shared the kitchen and yes again, there is no TV in the room but what the heck, the room is for us to sleep and get ready for the next day.

I like it and we are in fact thinking of staying in hostel for our upcoming holiday... :)


Last day..

Ni bangunan dier..

Ader 3 bunk bed ngan satu single bed - just nice..

Ni dapur.. tu Abam tu.. tengah basuh hotdog.. besar kan and very clean..

Akak tak sempat amik gambar Aberdeen YH.. sampai pun lambat.. penat.. and terlupe sudey...



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABAH bertitah..YH cheap,clean n comfy.tenants all very responsi ble.masuk aje bilik kat Inverness CM terus nak dor top bunker..if CM fall down Abah catch me..nasib tak jatuh.yg frust tak sempat naik boat kat Loch Ness n visit Fort Augustus hujan punya fasal.Abah ada pics YH Aberdeen.next trip gi WALES lak..Snowdonian Mts n the sea.