Yes - that the mark.. no more 20's for me..huhuhuhu..
Bad eh? It's like entering a new era and I cant stop myself from wandering and bench marking myself to my fellow friends.. Have I achieved what suppose to be achieve?
Pergh.. paranoid giler wokey...
Career wise?
Erm... most of friends are either on top of their game or are pretty successful with home based business...Me? erm... on hold at the moment...
Family wise?
Yeah.. very happy and satisfied.. I have 3 boys and a husband... God knows what will happen in the future and I am content that my family life will be exciting and full of wonderful promises. I cant wait to see my what lies ahead of me, what sons will they become and what life bring us. I just hope that we will be as strong as ever.. Amin..
and list goes... ( sorry babe.. other benchmarks are to private to share.. you know what I mean)..
Anyhow, somebody once said to me, You can have everything in this world but just not at the same time.
It's true is it? I want a good strong career but I have to let it go if I want to care for my children. Perhaps one day, when they all grow up, I will then pursue my journey. Let them pass their time as I already had mine..
3 comments:
ABAH BERTITAH...good decision.take one thing at a time.now take care of the children.be with them.u cherish these moments later in life.when they r ready find a good job n then upgrade ur life with a good career.ur boys are ur life now.
happy belated birthday.. sama lah kita.. slalu compare2 ngan kawan2 kat msia... hehehe.. rasa nak kerja but then kita rasa nak jd surirumah sbb kita cam tak percaya nursery kat msia.. hahaha... kalau yang bagus kena byr mahal sgt.. kalau hantar orang jaga.. nanti anak kita asyik main je... xde stimulation mcm nursery kat sini...
Abah: you are correct again.. we come thru this life only once. Again, we always wish that we can go back to change our path without realising that we never ever have this moment again..
Shu: yezzah!! selalu gituh kan.. tapi nursery Malaysia jangan harap la.. eish seriau kite bace kat paper pasal kes2 kat Malaysia.. tapi kalo yang elok.. mahal pulak kan.. alahai..
Post a Comment