BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, 8 August 2010

Kleeneze Distributor


Meh.. Meh.. I want to show you some pictures..


All my catalogues are in this boxes. 200 of them..


My first customer... hehehehe

Still browsing through the catalogue.

My employee and assistant..

These are the catalogue.

The basic of the operation is dead simple, you put the catalogue together, deliver them to each house and pick up in the next 48 hour.

Simple is it?

The truth is .... IT'S PAIN IN THE ARSE!!!

How about try to factor in people who choose not to put the catalogue out, catalogue that been bitten by dog, stain by coffee etc etc etc.. (believe me, I have quite a long list!)

.......

......

......

Anyhoe.. all in all its a good experience though..

I like it but................I just dont see my lifetime doing this... hehehehehehehe...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABAH BERTITAH...cam kenal je first customer kokak...ada beli ke?aaaaabusiness all in the family..spy DD tolong sepah kan.Cm..gd helper.tp bila tgk cat ARGOS lg leka..can i hv this for my bd or if i m a gd boy.

Anonymous said...

wei myra,ko post la kat sini.heheh
mana tahu ade benda yg best2.eiza

Myra said...

Eiza.. wish aku leh extend network aku ke Malaysia.. tapi mase aku sign contract dorang kate UK sale only.. purft..

Anonymous said...

myra,mana tahu aku kenan ke ko pakai la id sesiapa aku byo kat ko ajelah.mana tahu menarik brg2 tu?hehehe ko bg lah ko punye mag je.hehehe